How to License Information Products
LEARN THE SECRETS TO TRANSFORMING YOUR INFO PRODUCT INTO AN “INFO IP” AND HOW TO MAKE MORE MONEY WITHOUT SELLING A SINGLE PRODUCT.
If you own and information product, or are looking to expand your information marketing business, then this training course is for you.
Licensing multiplies your information product revenue streams. When you offer an “information product” you are selling one product at a time. That’s called generating one-time revenue. But when you change your thinking and license your information IP (Intellectual Property), you receive ongoing recurring revenues. That’s because you only have to license your info IP once to get paid over and over. You receive royalties on the sales from multiple licensees who are selling hundreds or thousands of your info IP products. That’s called creating wealth.
Why would someone want to license your info product (or conversely, why would you want to license someone else’s info product?). The answer is because it saves a lot of time, work, and money because your info product is already created and proven to sell. The packaging is done, and you have an active buying market.
If you already have an online business, then you can use licensing to generate more money without the additional costs. By adding a licensing program to your business, you can achieve what you didn’t think possible!
- Your book and other products can get sold in the back of your licensees workshops;
- Your CD program will be featured and sold at their workshops
- You can build your mailing list at the speed of light by collecting names at your licensees workshops;
- As the creator of your info IP, you’ll get immediate credibility and authority in the marketplace
- You’ll become known as ‘the original’ and ‘the best’ at what you do — since you’re the one who started this workshop in the first place!
- You get to build relationships with hundreds or even thousands people you’d never meet. And that’s how businesses go BIG!
60 Minute Video Presentation
Here’s what you’ll learn in this course:
- How to leverage your info IP into multiple revenue streams
- The difference between an information product an info IP
- How licensing can double or triple your customer base and income
- Why licensing is more profitable than selling
- How to find information products to license
- How to turn any information product into a licensable “IP (Intellectual Property)
- Three key licensing strategies and how to use them to maximize your revenues
- How to use licensing to increase the value of your info IP and business
- And much, much more…
Licensing Information IP
Learn the different ways to license information products:
- Resale License – gives the license holder the right to sell a product but not to reproduce the product — in other words, to take orders. The Licensor (property owner) would typically fill all the orders and provide the customer support. As a reseller, the licensee would typically receive 50% of the sales price.
- Reprint or Reproduction license – This type of licensing deal gives the license holder the right to reprint or reproduce a product. These terms are often used interchangeably, and you often find this type of license for on-line articles and for audio products. Royalty fees may be based on purchase of a master copy of the product and / or a percentage of revenues from copies sold.
- Master License – A master license gives you all rights to reprint and sell the product. Royalty fees are based on a combination of fees and a percentage of royalties from sales. The master license give you several ways to make (a lot more) money including reselling the basic resale rights, changing the product, and in most cases, renaming it and changing the graphics.