Thanks for signing up for the Licensing 101 eCourse!
Please check your email for the introduction!
Here’s a recap of what you’ll learn in the eCourse:
- Why intellectual property is the next big wealth creating opportunity
- The two categories of intellectual property and the different types of IP
- Why people often confuse the two categories of IP
- Why most people miss the big licensing opportunities with IP
- Why many of these companies and entrepreneurs don’t have the internal resources to quickly develop new product and services
- Why they rely on the “inventor” community to give them innovative products and services.
- How licensing is a quick and powerful method for tapping into a partner who is already producing and selling goods or services into one or more markets.
- How licensing creates recurring revenue and why it’s so profitable
- Why developing a licensing mindset is critical to thinking about new ways of making money with your IP
- Why licensing is one of the most exciting multi-billion dollar opportunity, and works the same whether you are in Toledo or Tokyo.
- Find out some of the quickest ways to build your IP value
- The number one thing you can do to make your IP very licensable.
- Learn which value your IP must have and why a licensing partner will not buy your licensing rights without it.
- Why protecting your IP alone does not create value
- The three value parts that prove your IP is licensable
- How to use other people’s IP to add to your IPs value parts
- Why missing this one value part will make protecting it pointless.
- How to find which value parts are most important to a potential licensing partner
- Why Licensing an intellectual property is done for a lower cost and in a shorter period than starting and launching a new business.
- What steps to take in Licensing out your intellectual property and why licensing is much less work than the day-to-day operating of your own business.
- How to use Licensing to expand your business by adding a product or service to your existing business and keep your “bread winner” products or services going.
- Why Licensing is more effective in difficult economic times and how to tap into the demand for intellectual properties.
- How to start the licensing process now and find the resources you need to get your Intellectual Property to market.
- The Language of Licensing
- 2 Keys to Finding the Right Partner
- Secrets to Selling Your Licensing Deal
- 4 B’s of Negotiating
- 5 Ways to Do a Licensing Deal
- 5 Golden Rules of Licensing
Enjoy your eCourse!