Find out how to tap billions of dollars in market-ready IP to launch a start-up business.
Did you know there is an untapped billion-dollar opportunity for star-tup companies? It’s called University Intellectual Property and many of the largest and most successful products and companies today were created on technologies licensed from Universities including the V-chip, Habitrol nicotine patch, Google and Cochlear implant hearing devise. With over 40,000 licensing agreements and nearly 5,000 companies spun out of University IP, start-ups and companies with their roots in the US university system now contribute $40 billion a year to the country’s economy.
The University IP Course is a goldmine of wealth and knowledge. The course is presented in a step-by-step format so you can’t go wrong with pursuing this untapped venture. If someone will put the effort in the process presented in the course, you can’t go wrong. You will be able to establish yourself and company along the way with great profits
Excellent course. Best Regards,
Universities often have innovative individuals performing cutting edge research and pioneering the development of new ingenious technologies. As a result, many universities hold core patents and fundamental know-how for breakthrough technologies. And it’s a virtual goldmine of commercial ready technologies and products just waiting for a start-up company to license.
Obtaining a license from a university to its newly developed technologies allows a start-up to gain early access to these technologies, and often at a price tag that is significantly lower than developing the products or technology internally. University IP will teach you how to use licensing to top into this billion-dollar start-up opportunity:
- What is University Intellectual property and how to find them in your own backyard
- What type of licenses are being offered and what is the process of acquiring these university licenses
- The first thing a start-up MUST do before submitting a licensing proposal
- Understanding some of the key licensing terms and which ones must be included in a start-up agreement
- How to lock up the licensing rights without a formed business
- How to license the University IP for little or no upfront money
- What funding sources are available and how a start-up can access these funding sources
- And much more…