Your Trademark Builds Value Every Time it’s Used
The Question is How Are You Going to Use it to Make Money?
Action Is Everything When It Comes To Making Money with Your Trademark
You have to take action with your trademark. If you don’t take action, then nothing gets done. Let me explain why action is one of the most critical things when it comes to making money with your trademark or brand.
Once you register your trademark, it becomes public information and the world will know about it. If you don’t have a strategy to take action and make money with your trademark, then you won’t be able to do anything with it. Worse yet, someone else might figure out a way to use your trademark or brand before you’ve done anything to move it forward…including using on products or services that directly compete with yours.
If you’re serious, you can’t drag your feet. You have to get it going NOW.
About the Licensing Toolkit for Trademark Owners
There’s a lot of junk information out there on licensing and making money from your trademark. If you’re going to learn from anyone, at least learn from a credible and reliable source with tons of experience in the trenches, so you can shorten the time, avoid the costliest mistakes, and make your licensing journey more valuable, profitable and enjoyable.
That’s why I created the Licensing Toolkit for Trademark Owners, to give you a tool specifically tailored with the right information, steps and processes to successfully turn your trademark or brand into money-making licensing deals.
Licensing your trademark IP is a fast-track ticket to generating money and creating wealth – and you don’t have to figure it out yourself or do it alone. Whether you’ve created a new kids’ character, developed a leading apparel brand, produced a new animated show, or looking to expand your brand into the international marketplace, you need to get into the licensing game. How?
The fastest way is with The Licensing Toolkit for Trademark Owners. It’s designed with all the key steps and core tools you need to plan, find, present and negotiate licensing deals for your trademark IP. Each tool builds upon the next in an easy to follow the sequence of steps and worksheets. Once completed, you’ll have everything you need to take action and create money-making licensing deals with your trademark IP.
The Licensing Toolkit is the Solution to your Challenges
- If you’re new to the licensing process, it will get your licensing program set up in the least amount of time
- If you’re struggling to try to license your trademark, the toolkit will help you refocus your efforts with the right licensing action plan
- If you’ve got some licensing partners but you’re trying to figure out how to do more with your trademark, it will help you find new ways to make money
This toolkit includes the same worksheets and procedures I use with my clients in managing and making money with their IP. It’s designed to streamline the process and get your licensing program in motion as quickly as possible.
Here’s What’s Inside the Licensing Toolkit
The Licensing Strategy
- A one-page worksheet to guide you in creating the right strategies for your Trademark
- How to Determine the Right Type of Licensing Program for Your Trademark
- 10 Ways to Leverage Your Trademark and Grow Your Business for Little or No Cost
- 3 Ways You Can Increase Your Trademark Value and Attract Licensing Partners
- 8 Key Trademark Licensing Strategies and How to Use Them
The Trademark Licensing Action Plan
- A one-page fill-in-the blank template to create your specific what and how action steps
- Five critical questions you must answer for every licensing partner
- Five key deal terms you must give BEFORE negotiating your licensing deal
- Four steps to creating your marketing action plan
- How to find and address any issues BEFORE your licensing partner does
The Trademark Licensing Opportunity Profile
- The first information you must give a potential licensing partner
- The eight key parts of the licensing opportunity profile
- How to create the right trademark value proposition that gets potential partners interested
- How to make sure your trademark is right for a licensing partner
- The two most critical questions you must answer about your trademark
- How to show a licensee the why they’ll make money with your trademark
- Examples of licensing opportunity profiles
The Licensee Qualification Checklist
- The Key to Successfully Finding and Communicating with Partners
- 5 Sources for Finding Potential Partners
- Why You Must Qualify Every Licensing Partner BEFORE Negotiating
- How to Qualify Your Licensing Partners and What to Watch Out For
- 4 Critical Parts of the Qualifying Process
The Negotiating Preparation Checklist
- The Number One Goal of Your Negotiations
- The Two Most Important Things You Must Prepare Before You Negotiate
- Inside Strategies to Manage a Successful Negotiation Process
- 13 Critical Terms For Negotiating a Trademark Licensing Deal
Creating the Trademark Licensing Agreement
- The 3 Most Important Parts of the Trademark Licensing Agreement
- How to Make Sure Your Agreement Protects Your Trademark Rights
- The 8 Most Critical Parts of the Licensing Agreement
The Licensing Toolkit for Trademark Owners is a Proven Step-by-Step System for Preparing, Planning, Presenting and Negotiating Money Making Licensing Deals with a Trademark or Brand
Don’t risk losing the time and money you’ve invested in building your Trademark or Brand value. The next best investment you can make is investing in the skills and knowledge to successfully license it and generate money with it the right way.
No-Risk Money-Back Guarantee
Investing in the Licensing Toolkit for Trademark Owners is a no-risk investment with a 60-day money-back guarantee. You’re getting thousands of dollars in licensing consulting advice that will save you time and money.
If you order the toolkit, follow the steps, put the tools into action and then decide it’s not for you, simply send an email with 60 days of purchase requesting a full refund. It’s that simple.