During each weekly coaching call, we’ll go through the same processes and activities I do for each of my consulting client assignments:
- We’ll discuss exactly what to do and how to do it. Then you’ll take action to implement each step.
- Each week, we’ll review your progress, and come up with an action plan for the next week.
- In between our coaching calls, you can email me with questions or issues you run into.
- We’ll do a complete evaluation of your intellectual property and figure out the best licensing options, opportunities and strategies to successfully license your intellectual property.
- I’ll advise you on what IP licensing opportunity marketing tools you need and how to create them including an introduction email, follow-up with more information email, a one-page website, PR release, PowerPoint presentation and any other marketing materials you need.
- We’ll rehearse your presentation so you’re ready to go when a potential licensing partner says “let’s talk”.
- When you’re ready to negotiate your deal, I’ll walk you through every step of the process, from deciding on your key business terms to responding to or creating a licensing Deal Term sheet.
- After negotiating your licensing deal, I’ll guide you in working with a licensing attorney to put together or review the licensing agreement.
- Once the licensing agreement is signed, I’ll show you how to manage your licensing partner, including giving them access to your IP, how to stay in touch, and how to make sure your licensing partner is doing what they agreed to do.