Welcome. I always enjoy meeting and coaching IP owners such as yourself. I think you’ll get a lot out of our time together.
Here are a few pointers to get the most out of our call:
- Be sure to provide any materials about your IP. The best way is online, either a website or shared documents.
- Be prepared with some questions. This will be our starting point and we’ll go from there.
- Let me know if you would like to record the call. It’s a good way to “take notes” and you can review it again whenever you like.
Please be on time. If you need to change our call date and time, please do so at least 1 day prior to our call.
I’m looking forward to “meeting” you, learning about your IP, and exploring your licensing opportunities.
Licensing Training Courses
- Why Licensing is One of the Best Kept Secrets for Growing Your Business
- 5 Key Parts of a Patent Document and How to Review Them
- 6 Keys to Developing and Delivering a Successful Licensing Presentation
- 3 Secrets to Selling Your Licensing Opportunity
- Is Intellectual Property in Your Business Plan?
- Avoid This Big Mistake When Sharing Information About Your IP
- Believing These 5 Myths About Licensing Keeps You From Doing It
- How to Set Up Territories in a Licensing Agreement
- 2 Ways to License Your Mobile App