Welcome. I always enjoy meeting and coaching IP owners such as yourself. I think you’ll get a lot out of our time together.
Here are a few pointers to get the most out of our call:
- Be sure to provide any materials about your IP. The best way is online, either a website or shared documents.
- Be prepared with some questions. This will be our starting point and we’ll go from there.
- Let me know if you would like to record the call. It’s a good way to “take notes” and you can review it again whenever you like.
Please be on time. If you need to change our call date and time, please do so at least 1 day prior to our call.
I’m looking forward to “meeting” you, learning about your IP, and exploring your licensing opportunities.
Licensing Training Courses
- If You're Too Hungry for a Deal, You Could Get Eaten Alive
- 2 Ways to License Your Mobile App
- Are You Using the Right Type of Licensing Agreement?
- Are You Confusing the Royalty Rate with the Royalty Calculation?
- How to Set Up Territories in a Licensing Agreement
- Three Ways Licensing Creates Lucrative Cash Flow
- Why Licensing Creates a Bigger Revenue Pie
- How to Make Money with IP Without Producing Anything
- The Evergreen IP
- How to Increase Your Training Course Revenue Without Spending a Dime