The Simple Process of Attracting Potential Licensees with Just One Email Per Week
In this training course you’ll learn that the first rule of licensing intellectual property is:
It takes time.
Deals happen quickly or slowly. You never know until you start the process.
That’s why the best time is sooner rather than later.
Knowing that it takes time, you’ve got to make it easy for yourself to execute. This course show you a simple 2-step process of attracting potential licensees with just one email.
This method makes it easy for you to get going and make progress without feeling overwhelmed. Following this system, you’ll make more progress in the next 12 weeks than you’ve made in the last year.
All it takes to get the ball rolling is just one email per week and the right information to send when someone replies, “Yes, we’re interested in learning more”.
I’ll show you how to do that and more in this short training program.
Here’s what else you’ll learn:
- 6 sources to find licensing partners.
- How to use research reports as a great short cut on finding companies in your industry.
- When to use the company website to save time and why it can be cumbersome to start with this.
- A great short cut on leveraging trade show marketing to contact potential licensees.
- How to use LinkedIn to open doors.
- Using your network to get personal introductions.
- The 4 critical questions you must answer when qualifying a potential licensee.
- How to deal with licensees that have directly competitive products.
- How a small French company used licensing to become the world’s top selling women’s facial cream.
But that’s not all, you’ll also learn the secrets to creating an introductory email that gets a response.
- What to send and what not send.
- How to structure an introductory email that’s brief and gets results.
- Why you should never use the shotgun approach.
But the intro email is just the first part. The next step is the secret weapon – the licensing one-sheet. You’ll learn:
- The 3 most important things that must be in the one-sheet.
- Why less is more – avoiding the trap of telling too much.
- Dealing with confidentiality issues and when to send the licensing one-sheet.
- Keys to success with your 1 email per week campaign.
After receiving it, the potential licensing partner will be ready to schedule a phone call to learn more if they’re interested. The more calls you have, the greater the likelihood that one of them will license your IP.
The last part is a Q&A session where you’ll hear answers to participants’ specific IP and what they need to do. Here are some of the questions:
- I have copyrights? What else can I do with them?
- Do contract manufacturers make for good licensees?
- Should the one-sheet be sent with the intro email?
- Can I license an internet domain?
- Should I include pictures in the one-sheet?
- I haven’t finished a prototype, will a licensee develop one for me and could we jointly market?
- If I’m a coach or consultant, can I use licensing to expand my business and how?
- I’ve developed courses for academia, can I license those to universities?
- I have a patent in different countries, can I license those separately to separate licensees?
- How long can I license a patent for?
- Is licensing a good strategy for startups in software and technology?
- I have a trademark as part of a patent, is that included in the patent or licensed separately and is that a separate fee?
- How can I license my product if I have limited prototypes?
- If I have a new patent but prototypes haven’t been built, is that something that can be licensed?
- Do I need to have a lawyer involved in the process of licensing?
Now that you know what you can accomplish sending just 1 email a week, isn’t it time for you to get started right now?
Place your order today and learn how to effectively contact potential licensing partners.
Once this deal is over, this special offer disappears and simply won’t be seen again. You can instantly download the entire package right now at the special discount and immediately be in possession of training.
And in addition you are covered by my 30-Day Totally Risk-Free 100% Money-Back Guarantee.
I’ve made it that much easier for you get access to information that could hold the key to giving you a licensing jump start. Just one insight could mean the difference between igniting the drive to make real progress towards your next licensing deal, or making no progress in the next 12 months and wonder to yourself, “Why am I still in the same place I was a year ago?”
To your massive success,