Welcome. I always enjoy meeting and coaching IP owners such as yourself. I think you’ll get a lot out of our time together.
Here are a few pointers to get the most out of our call:
- Be sure to provide any materials about your IP. The best way is online, either a website or shared documents.
- Be prepared with some questions. This will be our starting point and we’ll go from there.
- Let me know if you would like to record the call. It’s a good way to “take notes” and you can review it again whenever you like.
Please be on time. If you need to change our call date and time, please do so at least 1 day prior to our call.
I’m looking forward to “meeting” you, learning about your IP, and exploring your licensing opportunities.
Licensing Training Courses
- 5 Lies Licensees Tell IP Owners
- Can You License a Procedure or Process for a Product or Service?
- How to Increase Your Training Course Revenue Without Spending a Dime
- 5 Things a Potential Partner Must Hear When When Pitching Your Licensing Opportunity
- 3 Simple Steps to Get Better Licensing Results
- Here's One of the Fastest Ways to Find Licensing Partners
- How to Set Up Territories in a Licensing Agreement
- Are You Pushing Away Potential Licensing Partners?
- If You Don't Do Anything, Nothing Will Happen
- Why Negotiating Your Own Licensing Deal is a Bad Idea